Here are some additional benefits of cryotherapy:
- Reduces Migraine and Tension Headaches. Cryotherapy can help reduce migraine and tension headaches by cooling and numbing nerves in the neck area.
- Numbs Nerve Irritation. Cryo-treatments can help alleviate pain and symptoms caused by pinched nerves, neuromas, and acute injuries.
- Helps Improve Mood. Whole-body cryotherapy can help promote physiological hormonal responses, including the release of adrenaline and endorphins.
- Treats Arthritic Pain. Localized and whole-body cryotherapy can help alleviate arthritic pain. Many rehabilitation and wellness centers today include Cryo to make their rehab programs more effective.
- May Help Treat Skin Conditions Like Atopic Dermatitis. Cryotherapy can help treat atopic dermatitis by reducing inflammation and improving antioxidant levels in the blood.